fbpx

Facilities & Cleaning

For Learners

Course Key Facts

Course:Facilities & Cleaning
Study Period:12+ Months
Qualification:Highfield Level 2 Cleaning & Support Services Skills

 

Quick Links

Our Process

As our apprenticeship training is delivered on the job, we will communicate with your employer to select a course that is relevant to your job role and level.

80% of the course will be completed on the job, putting your newly developed skills into practice from the offset. The remaining 20% will be spent working closely with your assessor.

Our expert assessors will provide constant support and guidance ensuring you’re confident and comfortable at all times.

As well as your industry specific training, you may also complete free Functional Skills English and Maths courses to increase your confidence and knowledge.

You may be required to complete an End Point Assessment (EPA), which tests everything you’ve covered during the course.

Once you’ve successfully completed the apprenticeship, you’ll achieve your qualification and receive your course certificates.

The knowledge you have gained and the skills you’ve developed during your apprenticeship will improve your workplace performance, job understanding and will help to advance your career.

Depending on the level you have completed, you may be able to progress on to higher levels of the programme.

What’s in it for you?

  • The development of industry specific skills to improve your workplace performance and understanding of your job role.
  • No cost – you can advance your career without any money worries or pressures of student debts.
  • Career progression – once you’ve achieved your qualification you have a strong chance of progressing into more senior roles within your organisation.
  • “Earn while you learn” – our courses are designed to allow you to work towards a nationally recognised qualification whilst earning a wage.

Course Overview

The Level 2 Diploma in Cleaning & Support Services Skills is aimed at learners working within the cleaning sector.

The course further develops learners’ competence against the cleaning and support services national occupational standards and is ideal for those looking to advance their understanding of this industry sector.

Companies work with TSL because …

What sets TSL apart from other training providers is the fact that we have such a high standard of assessors working within our organisation who are industry experts. They will provide exceptional information; advice and guidance to ensure you successfully complete the apprenticeship.

We are flexible, approachable and will support every step of your training journey as you progress to the next business level. Our assessors will be on hand to ensure you’re working at the highest possible standard to achieve your qualification.

Assessment Process

You will be assessed through the work you have completed during the course and submitted in your portfolio. To achieve your qualification you must demonstrate that you have met the required assessment criteria.

We know how stressful assessments can be, but there is no need to worry. Our experts will be constantly available during the apprenticeship process and ensure you’re completing work to the best possible standard.

What's Next?

Once you have successfully completed the course and achieved your qualification, you are able to progress to a further apprenticeship level, such as:

  • Highfield Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning Principles.
  • Highfield Level 3 Diploma in Cleaning Supervision Skills.

Frequently Asked Questions

It wont cost you anything; your apprenticeship-training course will either be largely funded by the government’s co-investment scheme, whereby they pay 95% of the cost, or through the money your employer has already paid into the Apprenticeship Levy scheme. You can advance your career without any money worries or the pressures of student debts.

The average for most apprenticeship courses are 1 year, however depending on the industry and level of qualification they can range from 1-5 years.

80% of your course will be completed on the job, putting your newly developed skills into practice from the offset with the support of your employer. The remaining 20% will be spent working closely with your assessor. This will develop your theoretical industry knowledge and understanding of how your newly developed skillsets can drive your business forward.

Our expert coaches will provide constant support and guidance during your course, ensuring you’re confident and comfortable at all times. The strong three-way communication links we develop between assessors, candidates and employers ensures there is a constant thread of contact that guarantees all involved are happy with the service provided at Training Strategies.

  • You “earn while you learn”. You have the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification in your specific industry whilst earning a wage.
  • You will develop skills and enhance your industry knowledge meaning you are able to fulfil your job role more effectively.
  • As the course is government or employer funded, you can advance your career without any money worries or the pressures of student debts.
  • By completing our training programmes you’re showing willingness to learn and bring fresh ideas to the business.
  • Our training courses help to improve your understanding of the role and equip you with the tools for success, guaranteeing job satisfaction.
  • Our training courses develop and increase your industry knowledge, and the information, advice and guidance of our assessor’s will improve your workplace performance and understanding of your job role.
  • As you are already employed, you have the opportunity to “earn while you learn”. Our training programmes are designed to allow you to work towards a nationally recognised qualification whilst earning a wage.
  • The training courses we offer are available at a range of different business levels, from Level 2 upwards. Meaning you don’t have to be a new employee to have the opportunity to complete apprenticeships and progress within the business.

Depending on the apprenticeship you have completed, you may have the opportunity to progress to the next level of study with TSL.

A Standard is the newly established Apprenticeship training reform introduced by the government. Apprenticeship Standards put power in the hands of the employer as they’re involved in both the design and delivery of the new standards.

A Standard is the newly established Apprenticeship training reform introduced by the government. Apprenticeship Standards put power in the hands of the employer as they’re involved in both the design and delivery of the new standards.

Get Started

Full Name

Email Address

Contact Number

I agree to the Training Strategies Terms & Conditions

Learner Information

Enquire Today About an Apprenticeship

Full Name

Email Address

Contact Number