Now is the time to take those next steps and secure you future successes.
If you’re looking to develop your knowledge, gain an industry-based qualification whilst working on the job and advance your career prospects, you’re at the right place. As an OFSTED accredited training provider, Training Strategies are happy to guide you through the entire process – starting with talking to your employer and outlining how such training programmes are an investment for not only you, the employee, but also for the business, impacting the wider organisation by adding value and increasing growth.
What Is An Apprenticeship?
At Training Strategies, we’re well aware of the stigma that associates apprenticeships and employment training with stereotypical teens exploring work and training options post-GCSE.
For over a decade we have challenged this mindset and through our course success rates, we have shown that training programmes can be most impactful when used to upskill existing business employees at various levels.
Our employment training programmes are delivered on the job, ensuring you’re not only developing theoretical skills but also putting new practical skills to the test from the offset.
The Institute of Apprenticeships has launched English Apprenticeships: Our 2020 Vision, a reform to raise the quality of apprenticeships, and to replace the old apprenticeship Frameworks by 2020. During this transition period, Training Strategies are continuing to deliver Apprenticeship Frameworks and have also introduced the new Apprenticeship Standard structure.
A Standard is the newly established Apprenticeship training reform introduced by the government. Apprenticeship Standards put power in the hands of the employer as they’re involved in both the design and delivery of the new standards; they are occupation-focused and the learning happens throughout the apprenticeship, with the apprentice assessed at the end. Before achieving their qualification, they must be able to prove they can carry out all aspects of their job. They develop transferrable skills and gain credibility too.
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER PROGRESSION
WITH OUR QUALITY APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMMES
What You Will Do
- As apprenticeships are work-based programmes, our experts will guide you to a training course that is appropriate and relevant to your current job role and business level.
- 80% of your course will be completed on the job, putting your newly developed skills into practice from the offset. The remaining 20% will be spent working closely with your assessor. This will develop your theoretical industry knowledge and understanding of how your newly developed skillsets can drive your business forward.
- Our expert coaches will provide constant support and guidance during your course, ensuring you’re confident and comfortable at all times. The strong three-way communication links we develop between Tutor/Assessor, candidates and employers ensures there is a constant thread of contact that guarantees all involved are happy with the service provided at Training Strategies.
- Depending on the course you are completing and the industry in which you’re working, you may also complete free Functional Skills English and Maths courses to increase your confidence and knowledge.
- As part of your apprenticeship programme you may be required to complete an End-point Assessment (EPA) carried out by an independent organisation, which tests everything you have covered during the course.
- Once you’ve completed your training programme you’ll achieve your qualification and receive your course certificates. Depending on the level you have completed, you may be able to progress on to higher levels of the programme.
What Are The Benefits Of Apprenticeship Training?
Our training programmes allow you to “earn while you learn”. You have the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification in your specific industry whilst earning a wage.
You will develop skills and enhance your industry knowledge meaning you are able to fulfil your job role more effectively within your business.
On-the-job training gives you the opportunity to put your newly acquired skills into practice and show your employer that you will bring a strong ROI for the business.
Working for an employer who has shown a commitment to your future by investing in your training shows you are valued and suggests you have a strong chance of progression.
Our training courses help to improve your understanding of the role and equip you with the tools for success, guaranteeing job satisfaction and helping to bring fresh ideas to the business.
You will gain a qualification for no personal cost. Your apprenticeship will be largely funded either by the government’s co-investment scheme or by your employer.