Pre-employment courses are training programmes that we deliver to enhance an individuals skill sets, providing industry knowledge to kick-start their career.
Our training ensures they are moulded in to qualified candidates that will drive business success.
No – the Education & Skills Agency have established the Adult Education Budget (AEB), which we can help learners aged 19+ access for full funding for pre-employment courses.
Once they’ve completed the course and gained their qualification, you will have the opportunity to recruit a candidate upskilled to your business expectations.
Depending on the pre-employment course and industry, the programme can typically range from 5-12 days. We are able to customise our pre-employment courses for employers and make them bespoke where required. Get in touch to see how we can help.
Our courses are built around your company needs ensuring you recruit candidates with the right skills and attitudes to suit your business.
Prior to the recruitment process, our experts will tailor employment training to your organisational ideals.
- We will source and screen a diverse range of candidates and ensure we find those that are most suitably matched to your business.
- Our pre-employment courses are tailored to your business needs to ensure candidates develop the specific skillsets you require to boost your business.
- We can help your business access government funding for pre-employment course expenses, meaning you can recruit an upskilled individual at no cost for your company.
- Before completing the course, we will ensure candidates have developed the appropriate skills and confidence to progress through to your organisation’s interview stages.
- As a result of our training, you will recruit a committed individual who will increase your business productivity.
Our courses are classroom based and delivered by industry experts, who work hard to ensure that the entire training process is as smooth and comfortable as possible.
- Unlike the majority of other training providers, depending on the pre-employment course you have completed, TSL will fund your industry licence or badge once you have gained your qualification. For example, for our SIA course, we pay for the licence (worth £220) once you’ve completed. For taxi driving, we pay for your unique driver licence (worth £254) once you have achieved your qualification.
- What sets us apart from other organisations is the fact that we have such a high standard of assessors working within our organisation. They are industry experts who will provide exceptional information; advice and guidance to ensure you successfully complete the course.
- We are flexible, approachable and will support every step of your training journey, preparing you for employment.
- Our commitment to helping you find employment once you’ve completed the course. From our partnership with a variety of organisations within this industry, we often have hundreds of job vacancies we can put you forward for.
Once you’ve completed the course, you will have developed strong interview skills to succeed within that pressured environment. From our partnership with a variety of organisations from many different industries, we often have hundreds of job vacancies we can put you forward for.
Apprenticeships are employment-training programmes that we deliver on the job, ensuring you are not only developing theoretical skills but also putting new practical skills to the test from the offset. As they are government / employer funded programmes, you have no costs for your training and qualification.
They are a great opportunity to develop skills and confidence to progress within your industry sector.
The monthly payments your business has made into their levy pot can be used solely to cover all apprenticeship-training costs to begin with. Once you’ve utilised these funds, the cost of employee training will be a standard 5% contribution, with the government funding the other 95%.
If your business does not qualify to pay into the levy funding pot, you’re automatically eligible to enrol employees on training courses and the government will fund 95% of the cost. Meaning for as little as 5% of a course cost price, you can reap the benefits of an enhanced and upskilled employee within your business.
- On-the-job accredited training minimises disruptions of studying on employees’ day-to-day workload.
- Develop employee skills and enhance their industry knowledge meaning they are able to fulfil their role more effectively within your business.
- For a small monthly payment, your business can benefit from an upskilled team member, offsetting any major training costs.
- It is proven that newly qualified team members feel more appreciated and more loyal to an employer who believes in their working ability enough to invest in their future within the company.
- The wide range of bespoke training courses available within Training Strategies can help your business address any employee skill gaps and ensure they’re filled.
- Our expert assessors will provide constant support and guidance during the apprenticeship, ensuring your employee is confident and comfortable at all times.
- Our assessors are approachable and will establish a great working relationship with learners from the offset.
- The strong three-way communication links we develop between assessors, candidates and employers ensures there is a constant thread of contact that guarantees all involved are happy with the service provided at Training Strategies.
- We have such a high standard of assessors working within our organisation. They are industry experts who will provide exceptional information; advice and guidance to ensure your employee successfully completes the course.
- The programmes we offer at Training Strategies will transform the career of a member of your team, greatly impacting your business also.
- The training courses we offer are available at a range of different business levels, from Level 2 upwards.
- Having imparted our knowledge of industry training to over 3,000 learners, we are so proud of our achievement rate of 98.4% (significantly higher than the national average of 85.4%).
- We are flexible, approachable and will support every step of a learners’ training journey, preparing them for their End Point Assessment (EPA).
- Our flexible monthly payment plans ensure that you can offset any major costs for employee training.
The average for most apprenticeship courses are 1 year, however depending on the industry and level of qualification they can range from 1-5 years.
- Depending on the apprenticeship you have completed, you may have the opportunity to progress to the next level of study with TSL.