fbpx

Apprenticeship Levy

APPRENTICESHIP LEVY - SIMPLIFIED

DOES YOUR BUSINESS HAVE A PAYBILL OF £3M PER ANNUM? NO YES YOU'RE AUTOMATICALY ELIGIBLE TO ENROL EMPLOYEES ON APPRENTICESHIPS AND THE GOVERNMENT WILL FUND 95% OF THE COST MEANING FOR AS LITTLE AS 5% OF A COURSE COST PRICE,YOU CAN REAP THE BENEFITS OF AN UPSKILLED EMPLOYEE WITHIN YOUR BUSINESS. THE APPRENTICESHIP LEVY IS A COMPULSORY GOVERNMEN-FUNDING SCHEME, WHICH CHARGES MONTHLY CONTRIBUTIONS AT A RATE OF 0.5%. THE MONTHLY PAYMENTS YOUR BUSINESS HAS MADE CAN BE USED SOLELY FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING. IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTERESTS TO UTILISE WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY SPENT; WE WILL ENSURE YOU REINVEST YOUR FUNDS WISELY BACK INTO YOUR BUSINESS. ONCE WE HAVE ENSURED YOU HAVE USED THE FUNDS IN YOUR LEVY POT, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO ENROL EMPLOYEES ON TRAINING COURSES AND THE GOVERNMENT WILL FUND 95% OF THE COST. YOUR EMPLOYEE WILL HAVE INCREASED INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLSETS, ADDING VALUE TO THE INDIVIDUAL AND TO YOUR BUSINESS AS A WHOLE. IF YOU DO NOT UTILISE WHAT YOU'VE ALREADY SPENT BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT DEADLINE EXPIRES,YOU RISK LOSING IT TO OTHER BUSINESSES THAT THEN HAVE THE CHANCE TO EXPLOIT WHAT YOU HAVE PAID FOR THEIR OWN GROWTH AND PROSPERITY . WHAT HAPPENS IF THE FUNDS YOU HAVE ACCRUED IN YOUR POT ARE NOT REINVESTED INTO YOUR BUSINESS? WE WILL ENSURE YOU MAXIMISE GOVERNMENT FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES TO YOUR OWN BUSINESS ADVANTAGE. X NON-LEVY LEVY

Levy Payers

When it comes to Apprenticeship Levy Funds, we understand what your business should be doing – even if you don’t.

At Training Strategies we want to make sure you’re up to scratch with everything there is to know about the Apprenticeship Levy – most importantly, how you should utilise what you’ve already spent and where it should be reinvested back into your business.

What is the Apprenticeship Levy?

As of April 2017, the government formed the Apprenticeship Levy, a funding system that charges businesses (with a pay bill of £3 million per annum) monthly contributions at a rate of 0.5%. The Levy was introduced to help fund employer Apprenticeship programmes.

The monthly payments businesses have made lay dormant in a Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) account – if they’re not invested back into your business through employee training before the government deadline of April 2019, you risk losing it to other businesses who then have the chance to exploit your money for their own growth and prosperity.

Once we have ensured you have wisely used the funds in your levy pot, you are eligible to enrol employees on training courses and the government fund 95% of the cost. This is where TSL are happy to help.

What’s in it for you?

We are well aware of the stresses the Apprenticeship Levy has caused businesses and are happy to be a tonic to this ongoing headache, providing tailored solutions to all of your queries. In doing so we will ensure that the government training investment that you’re already paying in to is reinvested into the heart of your business. Our experts will:

  • Maximise your Levy funds through our range of training and employment services tailored to your needs and requirements.
  • Increase your employees’ industry knowledge and skillsets through our training and employment courses, which will add value to the individual and the business as a whole.
  • Ensure you use your levy funds wisely, after which any training becomes a standard 5% contribution and the government fund the remaining 95%.

Whether you’re a levy paying company or not, training and employment programmes are going to be a major part of your business’ future.

Get Started

Full Name

Email Address

Contact Number

I agree to the Training Strategies Terms & Conditions

Employer Information

For more information download our Levy Guide Blueprint

Non-Levy Payers

Did you know that as a non-levy paying business you’re eligible to enrol your employees on training courses to upskill and develop their industry knowledge and the government will fund 95% of the cost?

At Training Strategies, we want to make sure you’re up to scratch with everything there is to know about the Apprenticeship Levy – most importantly, how you as a non-levy payer should utilise major government funding opportunities to your own business advantage, upskilling employees with industry appropriate qualifications to futureproof your business.

As a non-levy payer, you don’t need to worry about the headache of levy payments, however, it is important you know how to use the government’s 95% co-investment scheme for your own business growth and prosperity. For a small 5% cost, that can be made more manageable using our flexible monthly payment plans to offset any major expense, you can invest in an employee through training qualifications and add value to your business.

What is the Apprenticeship Levy?

As of April 2017, the government formed the Apprenticeship Levy, a funding system that charges businesses (with a pay bill of £3 million per annum) monthly contributions at a rate of 0.5%.

For non-levy paying companies the government have developed a co-investment scheme, which means they fund 95% of a course cost, leaving you to pay the remaining 5% – a small price for a major investment in your employee skillsets, which will consequently drive your business forward.

However, you must act fast – the government funding may not always be available, so it is in your best interests to utilise it while you can. Other businesses are already taking advantage of the opportunities available to them – don’t miss out!

How it Works

You decide to make the most of government funding opportunities and work with Training Strategies to upskill an employee on a training course we offer.

We confirm the full course amount as £2,000 (example cost) – the government invest 95% of the payment, leaving you to fund the remaining 5%.

In order to offset any major expenses, you decide to utilise the bespoke payment plans we offer at Training Strategies, spreading course costs over monthly instalments.

What's in it for You?

As a leading pioneers of apprenticeships and employment training, we will simplify the entire process and ensure you reap the benefits of employee training opportunities. Our experts will:

  • Maximise the government funding opportunities to guarantee you’re only paying a fraction of a course cost but receiving a fully enhanced employee with new skillsets that will boost your business.
  • Ensure you invest wisely when deciding which training courses and levels are best suited to specific employees; as well as addressing any skills gaps within the business and ensuring they’re filled through the training programmes selected.
  • Ensure your business outgoings are more manageable by using our flexible payment plans, ranging from a minimum of £50 per month, to offset any major expenses.

Enquire About Apprenticeships

Full Name

Email Address

Contact Number