Here are some sections from our most recent Ofsted report that we are proud of:
- “The proportion of classroom-based learners achieving their learning aims and qualifications is high”.
- “Learners benefit from high levels of support provided by all staff and employers”.
- “Pre-Employment programmes meet the needs of learners and local employers particularly well”.
- “The well qualified and motivated staff draw on their broad vocational and teaching experience and skills to plan and deliver the teaching and learning well to meet each learner’s needs to achieve their intended qualification or learning aims”.
- “Tutors draw on their extensive industry experiences very effectively to ensure apprentices practical work is to the standard expected in employment; for example, they can bring real examples from their own experiences that the apprentices would not as yet have; this encourages discussions and widens their understanding”.
- “The promotion of equality and celebration of diversity is good and is at the heart of the work undertaken by TSL. The inclusive training successfully increases learners’ awareness. Learners with a wide range of abilities and backgrounds receive a high level of support to overcome any personal barriers to learning. Following recent staff training, tutors understand how to promote equality and diversity; however, not all confidently develop learners’ understanding of its application to the world of work”.